Now many different brands and types of sports shoes. Such as Nike, Adidas, Specs, Speed, Lotto, Diadora etc
Do not assume that the shoes you normally wear everyday will also be suitable for the sport. It could, perhaps your feet get injured and have to go to the hospital.
Here are some tips that can be used as a reference in choosing sport shoes:
- Do not think you are going to multifunctional sport shoes.
- Shoes for everyday harder or solid, for sports shoes (running) is more flexible, with extra padding to absorb vibration. For both activities, the purchase of each pair must be different.
- Measure your feet regularly.
The ideal plan to have sports shoes:
The needs and budget of every person to buy sports shoes certainly vary. The prices were more expensive than sports shoes, of course, the quality is also good.
Consider when to replace. Ideally, sports shoes should be replaced after use as far as 500-600 miles, depending on the quality of the shoes. If the sole of the shoe begins to thin and uncomfortable for use, it's time to shop for sport shoes again.
Tips buy sport shoes:
- Foot size can evolve depending on the activity. Try to buy shoes when your feet are the largest in size. It usually occurs in the afternoon or after your activity.
- Wear the socks. Because wearing socks can improve the comfort in wearing sport shoes.
- Do not immediately feel comfortable. Do not immediately fall in love with the shoes you want to buy time to try it in front of the mirror. Try using walking or running for a while.
- Customize the layout of your toes inside your shoes. Consider the ideal distance toes, instep, and heel of the foot. If it's too loose will slip, but too tight can cause blisters.
- Adjust your budget.